Saturday 10 November 2007

Fucking vandals! why would you fuck around with the trains anyway? I understand breaking in to graffiti the place up by why break everything instead, now I cant go 2 my dads or the Crystal Castles Unituar gig with Dave and James. AAARRRRGGGG!!!! GAY!!


UPDATE: got Dave mobile No. off Sean and turns out we've still van get there by train. WOOP WOOP! well ZXXCXXZXCZCZZXZZXXXZZX me I thought that was the end of it.

UPDATE: No I was right the first time, AAARRRRGGGG!!!! GAY!! nope cant go, James's Dad is having operation so he cant, i'm not sure if this is a sudden emergency or it if was booked because surly he would of already known before? Anyway hope James and his Dad are OK, but now Dave doesn't want go because of the pain in the arse with the trains and he fells bad but he asked Henry to come straight after he found out about James but now Henry hasn't got back to him "he feels bad". What a load of fucking bullshit. If he doesn't want to go with just me that's fine but fucking grow a pair of balls and say it to my face Dave. He's fucking starting to get all popularity obsessed and deceitful and secretive and now when I go on MSN, after a minute he sees that i'm online and has either logged off ASAP or is now appearing offline. I was really excited about going to see Crystal Castles live too. FUCKS SAKE!!!!

What just happened now with me excited about something and the plan falling apart and then a anticlimax or two you'll see often happens throughout the course of this blog.

over and out

No comments: